Re: ath9k becon loss messages

From: John W. Linville
Date: Mon Apr 06 2009 - 14:15:58 EST

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 06:18:56PM +0300, Kalle Valo wrote:

> When I'm able to implement the proper fix, I think it should first have
> proper testing in wireles-testing before pushing it to mainline. So
> maybe the proper fix is 2.6.31 material, just to be on the safe side
> here.
>
> John, what do you think?

It depends on what the proper fix looks like, but basically anything
posted in the last week and thereafter is already 2.6.31 material
unless it is a specific bug fix for what is already in Linus' kernel.

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx might be all we have. Be ready.