Re: Linux 2.6.30-rc1

From: Michal Simek
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 02:08:21 EST

Hi Linus,
> Other? Arch updates - amainly rm, powerpc, sh and x86. Firmware updates.
> And lots and lots of driver updates, including some more core
> suspend/resume changes (hopefully the last really fundamental ones).

I would like to ask again if you can pull new Microblaze arch to your
tree. All patches go
to arch/microblaze folder (+ one change in serial Kconfig). Ingo
reviewed all patches.
Ingo told me that you are just busy and you added Microblaze at the end
you huge merge list. I was OK with it
and wait and I see that Microblaze wasn't there.
My request is in LKML from 28.3.2008. We sent you some private email but
we don't have any your response.
Thomas Gleixner wrote you private email too. Do you have any response?
I am going to send you my request in special email again.

Is that anything wrong with Microblaze or don't you want to add new arch?

Thanks,
Michal

> Go out and try it,
>
> Linus
> --

Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
PetaLogix - Linux Solutions for a Reconfigurable World
w: www.petalogix.com p: +61-7-30090663,+42-0-721842854 f: +61-7-30090663