Re: [linux-pm] [2.6.30-rc1-git2 regressions] Hibernation broken and(minor but annoying) audio problem

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 15:57:40 EST

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

> Now that I've been able to scan most of my mail; it looks like the one-liner
> should just go in.

Ok, I committed my one-liner, and then also reverted the ACPI battery
workaround of removing __init, since the one-liner should fix that too.

Cc'ing the people involved with that commit, just so that they know to
test to make sure the alternate fix really did fix it for them (I'm pretty
sure it does, but still a good idea to verify or at least let people know
that a previous fix got reverted)

Linus