Re: [linux-pm] [2.6.30-rc1-git2 regressions] Hibernation broken and(minor but annoying) audio problem

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 15:59:26 EST

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

> FWIW, I applied the appended patch and it fixed the problem for me.

I think that patch is probably the right thing to do regardless, but I
also think it doesn't obviate the need for also doing so at module loading
time.

I'm pretty sure that calling scsi_complete_async_scans() won't protect
against an async USB bus scan, for example.

But I do think your patch is probably worth doing anyway.

Linus