Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason b0 on CPU 0.

From: Soeren Sonnenburg
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 02:11:41 EST

Dear all,

I just got this error on a samsung nc 10 netbook running 2.6.29.1:

Message from syslogd@x at Fri Apr 10 16:31:48 2009 ...
s3 kernel: Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason b0 on CPU 0.

Message from syslogd@x at Fri Apr 10 16:31:48 2009 ...
s3 kernel: You have some hardware problem, likely on the PCI bus.

Message from syslogd@x at Fri Apr 10 16:31:48 2009 ...
s3 kernel: Dazed and confused, but trying to continue

The thing operates as normal but leaves me (and the kernel!) confused?!

Should I be worried?
Soeren
--
For the one fact about the future of which we can be certain is that it
will be utterly fantastic. -- Arthur C. Clarke, 1962