Re: Xtensa patches

From: Chris Zankel
Date: Thu Apr 16 2009 - 05:15:56 EST

Hi Stephen,

Stephen Rothwell wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:24:47 -0700 Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:42:13 -0700 Chris Zankel <chris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

I will look over those patches and commit them to xtensa-2.6.

OK. I have a random pile if i-dont-know-what xtensa stuff here.

Interestingly, there is an xtensa tree in linux-next that tracks the
master branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/czankel/xtensa-next.git.
It hasn't been updated since January ...

Should be updated now. There are a ton of patches outstanding, but they are tracked in a different tree somewhere else and require some heavy lifting to clean up.

What 'random pile' do you still have there that hasn't been merged, yet?

Thanks,
-Chris