Re: [GIT PULL] m32r: move include/asm-m32r toarch/m32r/include/asm

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 13:44:59 EST

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009, takata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have moved asm-m32r headers and build-checked.
>
> Please pull from the following m32r git tree:
> git://www.linux-m32r.org/git/takata/linux-2.6_dev.git for-linus

Ok, pulled.

I also removed the last remnants of asm-h8300 (a file that was added after
the more of everything else) and asm-arm (a stale .gitignore file).

So now the only thing left is the build-time include/asm-$(ARCH)
generation usually for just that "<asm/asm-offsets.h> file.

Oh, and the "asm -> asm-$(ARCH)" symlink that the asm-offsets.h thing
brings with it.

There may be other auto-generated cases, of course, asm-offsets.h is the
only one I happen to see during my regular x86-64 build.

Linus