RE: linux-next: Tree for April 22 [BUG] ep93xx_keypad_open:undefined reference to `clk_set_rate'

From: H Hartley Sweeten
Date: Wed Apr 22 2009 - 12:56:06 EST

On Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:41 AM, Matthias Kaehlcke wrote:
> hi,
>
> the driver for the Cirrus Logic EP93xx keypad matrix relies on the
> function clk_set_rate() which (still) isn't defined for ep93xx:
>
> drivers/built-in.o: In function `ep93xx_keypad_open':
> hid-quirks.c:(.text+0x61aa0): undefined reference to `clk_set_rate'

I didn't realize the EP93xx keypad matrix driver made it to linux-next.
Hmm...

For the driver to function it requires a patch to
arch/arm/mach-ep93xx/clock.c that adds the necessary clk resource and
the clk_set_rate support.

I have a patch for this but I am waiting on a response on another
patch that it depends on. If needed I can modify the patch so that it
will apply now.

Regards,
Hartley