Re: Quick question about libata and hdparm

From: RogÃrio Brito
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 10:20:38 EST

Hi again, Alan.

On May 01 2009, RogÃrio Brito wrote:
> Hi, Alan.
>
> On May 01 2009, Alan Cox wrote:
> > At the moment I've not found a way to duplicate your specific problem.
>
> Would a remote access be useful in any way, Alan? I can give you access
> here without any problems.

Unfortunately, my usual account seems to be dead at the moment (it is on
a server with a mounted NFS home, but I don't have administrative rights
there). So, I would kindly ask you to use this e-mail for the time
being.

And, again, if you would like to inspect the machine, I can create you
an account without any problems so that you can get the driver in
shape.

Thanks, RogÃrio Brito.

--
RogÃrio Brito : rbrito@{mackenzie,ime.usp}.br : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8