Re: [BUG] 2.6.30-rc4 hid bluetooth not working

From: Roger Quadros
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 03:58:35 EST

ext Marcel Holtmann wrote:
Hi Marc,

you really need to fix your mailer. You keep breaking the threading all
the time and that is clearly your fault.

thanks for testing.
Marc, Roger, can you test this and confirm that it works for you and
doesn't have any other side effects. Then I prepare it work upstream
inclusion.
Tested and working!

great. So I queue this up for 2.6.30 inclusion.

Exercise left for 2.6.31: use the system wide wq ;)

Actually no, the private workqueue is used on purpose. No need to bother
keventd for a regular task.

Regards

Marcel

Hi Marcel,