ANNOUNCE: LKML Summary Podcast

From: Jon Masters
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 10:09:25 EST

Folks,

I'm /experimenting/ with recording a short 3-5 minute summary of LKML
traffic for those of us who like to listen to Podcasts. It's modeled
after e.g. the NYT Front Page Podcast, though not quite as cool.

I am hoping this of use to some people who can't read LKML every day.
Yesterday took 15-20 minutes to put together, and that's doable on a
regular basis, subject to it being of use to anyone. I figured I'm
reading LKML whether I do I summary recording or not. If it takes off,
then I'll try forming a small team to share the effort out.

Podcast: http://podcasts.jonmasters.org/kernel/kernel.xml

(it'll show up in iTunes shortly for those with iPhones)

Jon.