Re: [GIT PULL] xen: dom0 support for PCI access

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Sat May 09 2009 - 11:43:30 EST

Matthew Wilcox wrote:
On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 01:10:24PM +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
( Cc:-ed PCI folks. Original thread with patches is on lkml. There's
a few details that affect non-Xen PCI code too - and it would be
nice to see feedback on this general method as well, from the PCI experts . )

I read over the top seven commits here:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=xen-tip/dom0/pci
and they all seem reasonable to me as far as they affect other code.
I'm assuming that Xen people know what they're doing with respect to
the Xen-only code ;-)

Thanks. Can I put your acked-by on those 7 changes (after fixing the __init thing Yinghai mentioned)?