do we really want to export more pdflush details in sysctls

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 09:03:54 EST

Hi all,

commit fafd688e4c0c34da0f3de909881117d374e4c7af titled
"mm: add /proc controls for pdflush threads" adds two more sysctl
variables exposing details about pdflush threads. At the same time
Jens Axboe is working on the per-bdi writeback patchset which will
hopefull soon get rid of the pdflush threads in their current form.

Is it really a good idea to expose more details now or should we revert
this patch before 2.6.30 is out?

Cheers,
Christoph