[patch 0/3] DaVinci ASoC updates

From: David Brownell
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 16:04:23 EST

The 2.6.30-rc5 merges included a bunch of DaVinci platform
updates, including EDMA support. Which means that finally
the ASoC stuff can be made to build in mainline ... it was
probably sent to mainline before its time. ;)

Following are three patches which resync mainline ASoC code
with what's in the DaVinci tree. I'd like to suggest they
all merge before 2.6.30-final ... two are build fixes, and
the third is needed to make it work.

(I'm cc'ing all interested parties -- except alsa-devel,
which is members-only -- on this note, but will only cc
the DaVinci list on the three patches.)