[git pull] PCI fixes

From: Jesse Barnes
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 18:09:59 EST

Please consider pulling the PCI fixes from
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/pci-2.6 for-linus

The MSI fix has been tested and fixes the problem Dave reported. It's
not a complete fix (i.e. it doesn't prevent writes to MSI regs when
MSI is disabled), but I'd rather have the tested one upstream at this
point than delay things further. We can fix the more theoretical
problems in linux-next (there's ongoing discussion about the best way
to do this).

Matthew Wilcox (1):
PCI MSI: Fix MSI-X with NIU cards

Zhang, Yanmin (1):
PCI: Fix pci-e port driver slot_reset bad default return value

drivers/pci/msi.c | 8 ++++++--
drivers/pci/pcie/aer/aerdrv.h | 3 +++
drivers/pci/pcie/portdrv_pci.c | 2 +-