Re: PATA DMA problem leading to kernel panic on reading movie DVDs

From: Martin Lottermoser
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 08:16:34 EST

Hello,

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 01:15:35PM +0200, Martin Lottermoser wrote:
> no, I don't have the necessary cable for that, but I'll provide a
> photograph of the screen and put it on my web site.

I've done that now. The file is available from this URL:

http://home.vrweb.de/martin.lottermoser/linux/

The directory contains a file "0-readme.txt" which explains what the
files in the directory are; I've added the kernel configuration and the
syslog.

Regards,
Martin Lottermoser
--
Martin Lottermoser Martin.Lottermoser at _REMOVE_t-online.de
Greifswaldstrasse 28