Re: [Bug #12947] r128: system hangs when X is started with DRIenabled

From: Jos van der Ende
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 12:09:29 EST

On Sat, 16 May 2009 22:05:58 +0200 (CEST)
"Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This message has been generated automatically as a part of a report
> of regressions introduced between 2.6.28 and 2.6.29.
>
> The following bug entry is on the current list of known regressions
> introduced between 2.6.28 and 2.6.29. Please verify if it still should
> be listed and let me know (either way).

The bug is still present in 2.6.29.3, but we've found the likely cause and a potential fix. As soon as I have access to the system again, I will test this patch. Unfortunately I won't be anywhere near the system this week. I'll get back to it on Monday 25th.

--
Jos van der Ende <seraph@xxxxxxxxx>