a couple quick kernel questions

From: Tyler Littlefield
Date: Sat May 23 2009 - 19:15:11 EST

Hello all,
My name is tyler; I'm new to the list, and new to kernel development.
I'd like to find a way I can help out, though I don't have huge servers or a bunch of hardware to build and test drivers on.
Is there a position somewhere where I can learn, and contribute something?

Also, my kernel modules is about 75 mb. I'm trying to figure out if there's a place that describes all the config options so I can easily go through and choose what I want. 75 mb isn't bad, but I'd rather not be using the extra overhead, especially if I don't need it.
Thanks,