Re: [GIT PULL] scheduler fixes

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 15:18:00 EST

Hi Linus,

Linus Torvalds wrote:
Hey, all my suggestions were definitely for the "do it later". I'd hate to have this blow up to one large patch. I'm perfectly ok with the patch I replied to, I was more thinking that maybe there is then room for further (independent) fixups too.

So [vmalloc|pidhash|vfs_caches_eary]_init all fall under the "let's look at that too. If we start off with just the scheduler init ordering, that's good.

OK, makes sense. I'll try to sneak the current patch past Ingo first and then do the ones you pointed out as incremental patches.

Pekka