Re: linux-next: md tree build failure

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 01:13:38 EST

>> > Caused by commit e1defc4ff0cf57aca6c5e3ff99fa503f5943c1f1 ("block:
>> > Do away with the notion of hardsect_size") from the block tree
>> > interacting with commit 131e4477401ae76a9cbe8539e4b7819e04cfba36
>> > ("md: raid0: chunk size check in raid0_run") from the md tree.

Stephen> So, is anything happening about these? I still get these (and
Stephen> the dm) build failures.

There's a replacement DM patch kit brewing that will hopefully come your
way shortly. It replaces the patches currently in Alasdair's tree.
Mike sent the kit out for review last week and I'm currently testing it.

I don't know what Neil's plans are. Neil: Do you want to rebase your
tree, fix up the conflicting patches or how would you like to handle
this?

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering