Re: [GIT]: Networking

From: David Miller
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 17:33:03 EST

From: Marcel Holtmann <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:52:21 +0200

>> Things are really winding down, and the bug fix rate is down
>> to at best a trickle. It might be time to do that final
>> release soon :-)
>
> can you give me quick update on this pull request:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=124341070008320&w=2

Sorry that I overlooked this.

Unfortunately, I almost entirely use patchwork to manage my
work queue. So if you're pull request doesn't attach a patch
it's possible that it'll get lost in my inbox. So I suggest
attaching a patch to your pull requests, at least for bug
fix work, just like John Linville does for wireless.

That also let's me quickly review your work in-place in my
mailbox before I even type the git pull command, which helps
me a lot.

Anyways, I've pulled in your tree, thanks.