Re: linux-next: Tree for June 3 (staging)

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Jun 04 2009 - 13:58:03 EST

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 07:26:10AM +0800, Yunpeng Gao wrote:
> I have fixed these compiling bugs in file ffsport.c.
>
> But just found that my email client (Outlook) will replace
> TAB with blanks automatically. So, unfortunately, all the
> TABs in my first submission patch have been changed to
> blanks by the Outlook.
>
> So I'd like to use the Mutt email client and re-submit
> the patch as below (the bug-fix of ffsport.c has been included).
> Does it make sense?

Are you sure you included the fixed up patch?

With the patch you submitted below, I get the following build errors:

drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c: In function âdo_transferâ:
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:360: error: implicit declaration of function âblk_rq_posâ
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:376: error: implicit declaration of function âblk_rq_cur_sectorsâ
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c: In function âspectra_trans_threadâ:
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:499: error: implicit declaration of function âblk_fetch_requestâ
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:499: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:515: error: implicit declaration of function â__blk_end_request_curâ
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:520: error: implicit declaration of function â__blk_end_request_allâ
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c: In function âSBD_setup_deviceâ:
drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.c:741: error: implicit declaration of function âblk_queue_logical_block_sizeâ
make[3]: *** [drivers/staging/mrst_nand/ffsport.o] Error 1

I'll just drop this patch for now, can you resend it to me when it is
fixed up properly?

thanks,

greg k-h