Re: [git pull] drm fixes

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 17:41:49 EST

> > that works fine on my intel hw but seems to have a bad effect on radeon.
>
> Grr.
>
> That pull request probably shouldn't have been sent to me at all. It's
> clearly almost totally untested, and it was damn late in the -rc series.
>
> Am I going to be in the situation that I simply can't safely pull from you
> any more after -rc2 or so? This is _not_ working.

Well I booted it on my laptop and one test box which were the only things
I had with a reasonable userspace on them, and I tested that the KMS
changes which were a lot bigger worked, but I was jetlagged to hell
and I probably shouldn't have pushed the maps change, I was 50/50 on it, I
only realised afterwards you wanted to release this weekend,

Given that I read the 2.6.30-rc8 announce later, I would have just pushed
the single regression radeon fix, I only put some of the other patches in
due to my holidays meaning they were sitting in my inbox.

Dave.