Re: [Patch 4/5] module: trim exception table in module_free()

From: Amerigo Wang
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 21:34:21 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:16:37 am Amerigo Wang wrote:
Just as the comment said, trim the exception table entries when
module_free() mod->module_init.

Currently, this is only done for x86. Other platforms should also fix it like this (except sparc32).
I've taken this one to make it more generic. I'll leave the x86 maintainers to apply the rest.

I think it makes most sense to handle them together. We have no interacting changes pending in the x86 tree, feel free to pick them up.

Thanks for clarifying.

So, Rusty, could you please take all of these except patch 4/5? Since you
have a much better one to replace that one. :)

Thank you.