Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Ian Molton
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 08:05:24 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
On Wed 2009-06-10 12:13:10, Ian Molton wrote:

I know about his blog, but can't see any patches. Should I look
harder? (Any urls?)

I think I have the 2.6.27 (IIRC) sources from JF. I got them from his blog - they were buried inside an archive.

JF is on #android on freenode (or was recently)

Imm running a JF kernel on mine right now - seems to have full sensor support. Everything works.

Keep me updated on this as I have a Dream and will definately be wanting to 'roll my own' (debian userspace on SD, chroot android)

If you get that to work, do tell me. I'd like to run debian on root,
too.

Will do :)