Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 15:49:24 EST

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:31:31PM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Is there patch for Dream support for 2.6.30 somewhere? The best I
> could find is linux-msm tree, which is ... quite a big diff against
> 2.6.24:

In short not as far as I know, and I'm very disappointed with the state
of affairs with google.

Basically, the situation surrounding msm can be described as severely
wanting - bear in mind that it's been over a year since we last heard
anything from the msm guys as far as code submissions go.

Personally, I think we should delete the entire codeset which was
submitted into mainline - it's next to useless and all the time that
folk sit on their hands not maintaining it, it's just not worth having
it anywhere near mainline.