Re: [GIT PULL] Early boot SLAB for 2.6.31

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 16:34:50 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Pekka J Enberg wrote:
I already have patches for that but they are against the -tip tree so I think
we ought to just merge this series to mainline and fix everything up in
subsystem trees for 2.6.31 proper.

Hmm. Are there any reasons why the scheduler fixups can't go in this series? Do they depend on other things in -tip?

The patches are rebased to -tip, yeah. I can do a version against your tree if you want but that will mean merge conflicts for Ingo. Hmm?

Pekka