Hi, Kumar, Guennadi, and Co.
This patch addresses the following issues:
01. makes CFQ the default scheduler, to be in line with the rest of
02. since linkstations are meant to store files, enable large blk
03. disable CONFIG_MIGRATION in in such low memory devices.
04. disable CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM.
05. disable CONFIG_SCSI_LOWLEVEL, as no device under that tree is
06. idem for CONFIG_NETDEV_10000.
07. idem for CONFIG_WIRELESS.
08. idem for CONFIG_HWMON.
09. idem for CONFIG_CRYPTO_HW.
10. disable CONFIG_VIDEO_OUTPUT_CONTROL.
11. keep consistency and disable extended attributes in CIFS, ext3,
12. enable CONFIG_PRINTK_TIME.
Signed-off-by: Rogério Brito <rbrito@xxxxxxxxxx>
This is the patch for tidying the defconfig. I'm still having issues
with the MTD devices, it seems. :-( I will investigate this now.
I can send a similar patch to storcenter.