Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Thu Jun 11 2009 - 07:18:54 EST

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 04:12:39AM -0700, Brian Swetland wrote:
> I think Andrew's idea is a good one, but we just haven't had the time
> to try to sort this out. I'll have to see what we can do here.
> Recently, we've been involved in omap3 work as well and have been
> interacting more with folks in the omap kernel community as a result.

Brian,

Can you clear up this thread, which seems to be descending into absurdness.

David Miller seems to be of the opinion that I was rude or otherwise
insulting to you. Was this the case?

Was the only problem you had interacting with me to do with the time it
takes to receive feedback on patches which you'd submitted and getting
them merged? I believe that caused you to question several times whether
you were doing things in the right way.

Thanks.