Re: kmemleak: Pull request

From: Catalin Marinas
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 05:53:46 EST

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 14:21 -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> >
> > Please consider pulling the kmemleak patches from the branch detailed
> > below.
>
> Ok, I got conflicts with the slab/earlyboot changes, but they looked
> resolvable. I haven't tested the merge though, so please do give it a good
> check.

I tested it with both slab and slub allocators and seems alright (and
found a possible leak in tty_ldisc.c). I'll give it a try with slob as
well.

There are two more trivial patches to merge. I'll send them as replies
to this mail but you can pull them directly from the same for-linus
branch:

The following changes since commit 8ebf975608aaebd7feb33d77f07ba21a6380e086:
Randy Dunlap (1):
block: fix kernel-doc in recent block/ changes

are available in the git repository at:

git://linux-arm.org/linux-2.6.git for-linus

Catalin Marinas (2):
kmemleak: Remove the kmemleak.h include in drivers/char/vt.c
kmemleak: Add more info to the MAINTAINERS entry

MAINTAINERS | 16 ++++++++++------
drivers/char/vt.c | 1 -

Thanks.

--