Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Brian Swetland
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 06:44:46 EST

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Pavel Machek<pavel@xxxxxx> wrote:

>> My hope with the msm support is to get buildable, bootable (we're
>> there now), style-clean (we probably have stuff that needs help yet,
>
> I still can't get it to boot :-(.

I think the cupcake userspace and the latest 2.6.29 kernel aren't
getting along. I'm putting together instructions for building a
minimal userspace (what we call tiny android -- and what I use for
bringup and kernel testing), and once I've had a chance to verify that
everything works end-to-end with the latest kernel, donut branch, and
have verified this on ADP1, I'll send an update. Probably some time
over the weekend.

Brian