Re: mthca double free irqs

From: Roland Dreier
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 12:34:23 EST

> My linux-next branch has a change to the return value from the MSI-X
> allocation function: pci_enable_msix now returns the number of
> available entries rather than -EINVAL if the allocation failed. Would
> that cause problems in the mthca driver?

I don't think so in this case ... the driver is getting past enabling
MSI-X and actually testing the interrupt before it fails. I'll audit
the code just to make sure we handle that case though. But I thought
pci_enable_msix() always returned the number of entries actually
available if the allocation failed?

- R.