Re: HTC Dream aka. t-mobile g1 support

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 13:45:13 EST

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:39:43AM +0200, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> The irony of this all is that the same people that complain about lack of
> time still invest it in such idiotic tasks like approval of subscription
> requests or moderation of messages..

There we go again, people making unfounded statements with no basis
in reality.

It doesn't surprise me that people find me hard to get on with when
they go around making such statements without doing the basic research
first.

At the bottom of the mailing list web pages there is a line which tells
you who looks after them. For this list, it says:

Linux-arm-kernel list run by rmk+listadmin at arm.linux.org.uk, mouw at
nl.linux.org

Oh my, two people. Wow. Could it be that I'm not the one who is
primerily involved with doing the approval. Now that's a thought.

So, next time, do some research before making such incorrect
statements.