the right time to run my super-duper, kernel cleanup scripts?

From: Robert P. J. Day
Date: Sat Jun 13 2009 - 09:12:09 EST

i figure it's almost time to annoy the crap out of everyone again by
running my standard source "cleanup" scripts to track down things
like, well, this:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_cleanup

i'm thinking that the right time is after the chaos of the merge
window is mostly over so ... once rc1 is out? is that about the right
time to give any fixes a chance to settle?

rday

p.s. given that most of my scripts are simple variations of one
another and share a bunch of common code, it would probably be simple
to tweak them to look for other stuff, if anyone wants to suggest it.

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rpjday
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday