jhash.h license

From: Mathieu Desnoyers
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 10:28:52 EST

Hi Dave,

It looks like we would need the jhash.h implementation from the Linux
kernel for the LGPL LTTng tracing library. It seems this code is derived
from Bob Jenkins' public domain code.

Is your intent to release it as public domain too ?

Otherwise we'll have to re-do some adaptations from his sources at
http://burtleburtle.net/bob/hash/ .

Thanks,

Mathieu

--