Re: PROBLEM: kernel oops with g_serial USB gadget on 2.6.30

From: Peter Korsgaard
Date: Mon Jun 22 2009 - 10:07:03 EST

>>>>> "Marek" == Marek Szyprowski <m.szyprowski@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

Marek> Yes, I am aware. That driver does not work well for me (but
Marek> this is the other case). However I did a test with his driver
Marek> and the result was also a kernel oops:

Ok :/

Any plans on merging your stuff with Ben's driver?

>> I've used the g_serial driver on 2.6.29 without problems (not on
>> s3c6410 though).

Marek> On what hardware you use the g_serial driver? It is ARM-based?
Marek> I understand that this might be also related to the way that
Marek> low level hardware gadget driver is implemented, but I really
Marek> have no idea how to hunt for this bug.

No, it was on PowerPC (mpc8347).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard