RE: PROBLEM: kernel oops with g_serial USB gadget on 2.6.30

From: Marek Szyprowski
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 11:02:00 EST

Hello,

On Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:55 AM, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Are there any drawbacks of disabling low_latency mode if callbacks
> are
> > done from tasklet not from interrupt?
>
> Not really no

David: do you want to update a g_serial driver and disable the low latency
mode, or should I post a patch that does it? Or do you have other plan to
solve this issue? I tested the g_serial driver with low latency mode
disabled and it works quite fine here on ARM S3C6410.

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski
Samsung Poland R&D Center