Re: [ofa-general] [GIT PULL] please pull infiniband.git

From: Tziporet Koren
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 01:23:46 EST

Roland Dreier wrote:
Linus, please pull from

master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus

This tree is also available from kernel.org mirrors at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/roland/infiniband.git for-linus

This has a few more fixes for 2.6.31-rc1; however everything here
should be a fix appropriate for -rc2 as well, so if this misses the
end of the merge window then I think it should still be OK to pull.

Roland
What about the patches from Yevgeny supporting our new ConnextX HW coming soon?

I talk about:
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2009-June/060225.html
http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2009-June/060226.html

Since device ID is already in pci.ids I think it is important to have this code too, otherwise the driver will not load :-(

Thanks
Tziporet