[2.6.31-rc1] device-mapper: target device sda6 is misaligned

From: Frans Pop
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 03:05:10 EST

During boot of 2.6.31-rc1 on an arm EABI system I got the following errors:

device-mapper: ioctl: 4.15.0-ioctl (2009-04-01) initialised: dm-devel@xxxxxxxxxx
device-mapper: table: 254:0: target device sda6 is misaligned
device-mapper: table: 254:0: target device sda6 is misaligned
device-mapper: table: 254:1: target device sda6 is misaligned
device-mapper: table: 254:1: target device sda6 is misaligned

The boot did complete successfully. A boot with 2.6.30 just previously was
clean, and when I reboot back into 2.6.30 the messages are gone again.

The system has a single volume group with two logical volumes.

Please advise and let me know what additional info is needed.

Cheers,
FJP