Re: patch kvm-add-vt-x-machine-check-support.patch added to 2.6.30-stabletree

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 03:34:29 EST

On 07/01/2009 10:09 AM, Andi Kleen wrote:

Thanks, I was building without kvm enabled in my configs and missed this
one.

I've added these two other patches and everything looks better.

If you prefer I also have an original patch which didn't depend on any
other KVM patches. But the other ones look harmless enough and it's probably
better to stay nearer mainline.

I'd prefer your standalone patch Andi. Patches often look harmless but aren't, and I'd hate to introduce regressions into 2.6.30.*.