Re: patch kvm-add-vt-x-machine-check-support.patch added to 2.6.30-stabletree

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 11:03:44 EST

On 07/01/2009 05:58 PM, Greg KH wrote:
Ack, thanks. Stable boys, please use this instead of the patch from
mainline and the two patches it dragged in.

So, I should use this instead of:
kvm-vmx-fix-handling-of-a-fault-during-nmi-unblocked-due-to-iret.patch
kvm-move-exit-due-to-nmi-handling-into-vmx_complete_interrupts.patch
kvm-add-vt-x-machine-check-support.patch

Exactly. I'll run my regression tests on stable-queue and let you know if I encounter any trouble.