Re: [Stable-review] [patch 000/108] 2.6.30-stable review

From: Stefan Richter
Date: Wed Jul 01 2009 - 12:44:50 EST

Julien BLACHE wrote:
"Luis R. Rodriguez" <mcgrof@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Actually I was under the impression that the proper request had been
made for inclusion into -stable, but it looks like it's not been done
after all.

So, here goes.
Better inline.

The previous posting can be quilt-imported and git-am'ed as is. Having the diff inline rather than attached would be nicer if it was a submission for review, but this was obviously just meant to be enqueued for the next stable review round by the -stable maintainers (who will repost it for review when it's time).

Crap, I got tricked by the inline thing again. Sorry, properly inlined
this time.

Uh oh, you inlined it after the '-- ' signature delimiter; responders can't quote it. ;-)
--
Stefan Richter