Re: [Bug #13319] Page allocation failures with b43 and p54usb

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 02:57:48 EST

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM, David Rientjes<rientjes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/34385 should fix your issue (try with
> CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON still enabled and slub_debug=O on the command line).
>
> Pekka indicated he wanted this fixed in 2.6.31, so he'll probably push it
> to Linus before the 2.6.31-rc3.

Yup, if it's not too much trouble Larry, I'd appreciate if you gave it
a spin before I apply the sucker. Note to regression trackers, I don't
think this should go to -stable because it depends on other patches in
mainline and there's an obvious workaround for the problem (disable
CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON). Furthermore, it's very unlikely people will hit
this on production configurations anyway.

Pekka