Re: "EXT3-fs error" after resume from s2ram

From: Christof Warlich
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 05:13:59 EST

Christof Warlich schrieb:
Do you think I can fix the issue and circumvent the BIOS by passing the real geomerty of the drive as kernel boot parameters? This may also have the nice side effect that I could utilize the full capacity of the drive. I'll definitly do some experiments in this direction and let you know immediately if I succeed. Please let me know if this may be a waste of time or if you know an appropriate fix.
I retried with the boot parameter hda=16383,16,63 according to the values that I got from fdisk, but without success. Anyway, I would have expected that the kernel may have had a way to set the LBA48 geometry instead of CHS, but it looks like I'm on the wrong track here... begin:vcard
fn:Christof Warlich
n:Warlich;Christof
org:Warlich Consulting
adr:;;Am Haselhang 7;Hilpoltstein;Bayern;91161;Deutschland
email;internet:christof@xxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:09174/492914
tel;home:09174/492914
x-mozilla-html:TRUE