Re: [GIT-PULL] includecheck fixes

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 04:49:27 EST

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, Jaswinder Singh Rajput wrote:

> > > You did not specified what is your problem ? and where was you when
> > > we discussed it earlier ?
> > The problem, as you have been told several times, is that maintainers
> > are very busy people and don't necessarily have time to deal with
> > mechanical replacement trivia like this.
> Am I asking you ? If you are very busy and not able to handle things
> properly, so better quit the maintainer-ship. Others can handle more
> better than you.

Come on Jaswinder ... trivial grammar/typo fixes are really not that
important stuff to argue about in longish threads. Let's rather find a
more interesting and important topic to flame each other about :) This is
really not worth it.

> > The point is that Jiri Kosina takes that burden on himself to verify
> > and submit the changes like this, so something like this should go
> > through him.
> Who will take burden of Jiri, I already send another PULL request to
> Jiri.

If you mean the "foo foo" replacement request, the repository you asked me
to pull from doesn't seem to have any extra patches on top of current
tree, so I guess you forgot to push.

Also you can't expect that I react to trivial patches very promptly. There
are a lot of more urgent things that I am taking care of, this is just an
"add-on".

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina