Re: [ANNOUNCE] 2.6.29.6-rt23

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 14:12:44 EST

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 20:25 +0200, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt
> series.
>
> - update to 2.6.29.6
>
> - compile fixes (Wu Zhangjin)
>
> - powerpc highmem fix
>
> - hwlat smp_processor_id() fix (Carsten)
>
> - ktime_get* speedups (Martin)

I'm getting slightly weird behavior from rt23 in an intel quad core
machine (my T61 laptop is fine), rt22 was fine. It is some timer issue,
if I type continuously I get (every few seconds) repeated keys. Nothing
in the logs, nothing in dmesg that is (significantly) different from an
rt22 boot.

-- Fernando