Attention.

From: The University of Oslo
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 14:05:10 EST

The University of Oslo (UiO)
Boks 1072 Blindern
NO-0316 OSLO
Norway

Dear University of Oslo User,

We are currently doing some routine maintenance in our webmail online
system due to the virus that enter into our system so please bear with us,

Note: If you are one of our active user you are to send your Username:
Password: to us to enable us secure your accout against the virus.

Failure to do so will immediately render your email address deactivated
from our database so we can secure others.

We apologize for any inconvenience but trust that you
that our main concern is for our customers to be
totally secure.

Regards,
University of Oslo