Re: linux-arm-kernel useless for development (was Re: Your messageto Linux-arm-kernel awaits moderator approval)

From: Erik Mouw
Date: Thu Aug 06 2009 - 08:22:42 EST

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:31:04 +0200
Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Actually I'm subscribed, but I still have far too many problems.
>
> Due to the approval process, I don't think you'll ever have a spammer
> on lakml... can the mail size + #of people in to/cc list simply be
> increased to lkml levels?

Spammers indeed stand no chance on lakml, but that was not the main
reason to make it a closed list.

Max mail size is on 100k. That should be enough, patches larger
than that should have been broken up anyway. I just increased the
number of people in the CC list from 15 to 30 so that should resolve
most of the recipients issues. When the CC list gets larger than that,
it's usually a flamewar anyway ;-)

Regards,

Erik

--
Erik Mouw -- mouw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG key fingerprint: D6AC 7F15 A26E C5C4 62E0 4A58 FCF9 551C 9B48 B68D