Flooded by do_IRQ: 0.91 No irq handler for vector

From: Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez
Date: Mon Aug 10 2009 - 19:30:18 EST

Hi.
I can't remember since when I've started seeing this, but since 2.6.23
or 2.6.24, I think.
Nowadays, I'm on Ubuntu 9.04, which is kernel 2.6.28.
I'm flooded by the message: "do_IRQ: 0.91 No irq handler for vector"
when in TTY.
This is really annoying for text-base operation or in distros like
sidux, where KDE watches syslog and shows a notification for every new
line.
Believe me, there are thousands of such notifications...
Here is the dmesg results just after logging in:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=7759222&postcount=2 (yes, I've
posted it in ubuntu forums with no succes ;)
In this log, it's possible to see that the first time do_IRQ
complains, it says: "do_IRQ: 0.99 No irq handler for vector". All
others are for 0.91.
I've tried adding the noirqbalance argument to kernel, and messed with
everything related to IRQ in the BIOS with no success...
Anybody, please help!!!
--
Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez