Re: case-duplicated filenames

From: Måns Rullgård
Date: Tue Aug 11 2009 - 08:05:18 EST

"Tony Mantler" <nicoya@xxxxxx> writes:

> A co-worker reminded me this afternoon that the linux source tree does not
> get along well with case-insensitive filesystems. Ever the curious and
> bored sort, and in the middle of an sqlite bender, I decided to cook up a
> quick script to find exactly what files those are.
>
> The results (in lowercase) are as follows:
> [22 files]
>
> And the script, if you'd like to run it yourself, is as follows (hereby
> released GPL2):
> [SQL]

Everybody know the shell is the hackers best friend:

$ git ls-files | tr A-Z a-z | sort | uniq -d
documentation/io-mapping.txt
include/linux/netfilter/xt_connmark.h
include/linux/netfilter/xt_dscp.h
include/linux/netfilter/xt_mark.h
include/linux/netfilter/xt_rateest.h
include/linux/netfilter/xt_tcpmss.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_connmark.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_dscp.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_ecn.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_mark.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_tcpmss.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_tos.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ipt_ttl.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv6/ip6t_hl.h
include/linux/netfilter_ipv6/ip6t_mark.h
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_ecn.c
net/netfilter/xt_connmark.c
net/netfilter/xt_dscp.c
net/netfilter/xt_hl.c